PROC and struct

From: Brian Quinn <bquinn_at_slee01.srl.ford.com>
Date: 10 Sep 1993 20:35:39 GMT

I am having a problem compiling a PRO*C program. The error is:

Precompiling test.pc
  78 EXEC SQL FETCH dp INTO :x;

  78 .................................^
     PCC-S-0026:  Undeclared host variable "x" at line 78 in file test.pc

I am trying to select into a struct that is declared here:

EXEC SQL BEGIN DECLARE SECTION;

    int         eng_id, comp_id, data_group, data_point;
    conv_pt     x;          /* Data point structure. */
EXEC SQL END DECLARE SECTION; conv_pt is declared in another file and included:

typedf struct conv_pt {

    float   data_point;         /* data point number                    */
    int     critical_air        /* critical air flag                    */
    int     comp_id             /* critical air flag                    */
    float   engine_speed;       /* engine speed (rpm)                   */
} conv_pt;

Has anyone done anything like this. I have seen it done in embedded C on a Vax, but I have not had any luck. Anyone..... Received on Fri Sep 10 1993 - 22:35:39 CEST

Original text of this message