Re: Oracle Books

From: Gary Eckhardt <eckhardg_at_brooks.af.mil>
Date: 9 Sep 1993 13:07:22 GMT

In article 747573754_at_tdsb-s, shamel_at_mais.hydro.qc.ca (Stephane Hamel) writes:
> iasysdl_at_prism.gatech.EDU (Daniel Looby) writes:

<Other stuff deleted...>

> You can add to the list a new book from O'Reilly and Associates called
> "Oracle Performance Tuning", which I had the chance to evaluate a draft copy.
> Authors are Peter Corrigan and Mark Gury. The book cover many, or almost all,
> aspects of tuning Oracle, both for version 6 and 7.
> The book is due in mid-september.

After speaking with Mark Gury through e-mail, he assured me that the book will be available for sale at the IOUGW in Orlando. I think he said it would be in the US$30-35 dollar range.

Gary B. Eckhardt                |  Software Development  |  This space for
Computer Sciences Corporation   |  MISTS HSC Support     |  rent or lease.
eckhardg_at_radon.brooks.af.mil    |  (210) 536-2826        |  (Cheap!)

         "It's not so much the Apocalypse, it's the humidity!"
                                   --Joel, MST3K