Re: Looking for Pre-IOUW Fun

From: Gary Eckhardt <eckhardg_at_brooks.af.mil>
Date: 8 Sep 1993 12:29:09 GMT

In article 1_at_ocvaxc.cc.oberlin.edu, bmike_at_ocvaxc.cc.oberlin.edu () writes:

> Any suggestion for fun things to do in the sunshine state (or nearby) prior to
> IOUW? Of course, I'll do the mandatory days at Disney, but I'm looking for a
> few other suggestions. Must sees?? Definite avoids?? Any recommendations,
> you sun-burned DBAs down south?

Mike:

The IOUG just sent out a packet of goodies that include a Florida area map, and a few suggestions. If you're registered already for the conference, you should get it soon. (I got mine yesterday, 9/7/93)

---

Gary B. Eckhardt                |  Software Development  |  This space for
Computer Sciences Corporation   |  MISTS HSC Support     |  rent or lease.
eckhardg_at_radon.brooks.af.mil    |  (210) 536-2826        |  (Cheap!)

         "It's not so much the Apocalypse, it's the humidity!"
                                   --Joel, MST3K