report writer question

From: Mary Susan Jones <msjones_at_eng.auburn.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1993 16:39:14 GMT

    I am writing a program that helps schedule classes in rooms. The report I need to write is a table that shows what course is in a room at a particular time. It is used to help resolve conflicts - so there could be two classes in a particular room at the same time. Now when I use the crosstab report, only one course is shown - even if there is another course that is in conflict. Another problem is that I would like it to mark when the class is over. So it would look like this

          8:00         9:00       10:00      11:00
ROOM    | CSE 100 A  |                     | CSE 100 C   |
        | CSE 100 B            |
ROOM    | CSE 100 D  |

 Do you have any suggestions on how I could do this? Thanks so much in advance for your help.

 Mary Susan

P.S. Thanks to everyone who responded to my earlier question. Received on Mon Sep 06 1993 - 18:39:14 CEST

Original text of this message