Forms 3.0 Question

From: Karen Payten <karen_at_metz.une.edu.au>
Date: 2 Sep 93 05:04:44 GMT

Oracle 6.0.34, Forms 3.0., Unix

I would like to dynamically change the default name of the file created when a user presses the PRINT function key when running a form. The reason behind this is that when an error occurs, I would like the users to firstly print the screen the error occurred on, then print the error display screen. To do this, they must remember to enter a different file name for the second screen.

We are considering the possibility of setting up ORACLE_LPPROG so that it starts up our e-mail, and automatically includes the files produced, and then allows the user to include explanatory text about the error.

Any hints or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Karen Payten
Oracle DBA University of New England
Email: karen_at_metz.une.edu.au Received on Thu Sep 02 1993 - 07:04:44 CEST

Original text of this message