oracle on parallel m/c info wanted

From: Mahesh Vallampati <m0v5533_at_tamsun.tamu.edu>
Date: 1 Sep 1993 14:13:08 -0500

I want information on oracle running on a massively parallel machine (most probably NCUBE2 ) . I also want opinion of the net on these systems . I have some numerical programs which i want to test on these m/c . I have written this programs in PRO*C and i have tested them . Since numerical computations are extensively done on parallel machines I want to use ORACLE as a sophisticated file handler so that lot of programming effort can be expended . I look forward to hearing from people who have experience on these m/c or who have heard about them . Thanks in Advance Received on Wed Sep 01 1993 - 21:13:08 CEST

Original text of this message