Re: V 2.0 of ReportWriter due when?

From: From the terminal emulator of Andrew Dowswell <dowswea_at_aa.wl.com>
Date: 31 Aug 93 13:49:33 -0500

In article <CCLIAn.7Dw_at_amd.com>, jbleier_at_gemstone.amd.com (Joshua Bleier) writes:

> Does anyone have any information about when version 2.0 of ReportWriter
> is due out? Also, any information on the state of the beta (if there is
> one) and the confidence in the release date would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Joshua
>
> --
> Joshua S. Bleier jbleier_at_gemstone.amd.com
> Sr Software Engineer (408) 982-7570
> Advanced Micro Devices "Confusion will be my epitaph..."

The party line from Oracle is that ReportWriter 2.0 (Oracle Reports) will be production by the end of August (and yes today is August 31). Confidence level should be fairly high on this since Oracle stated it again to us at the Detroit Oracle User Group meeting on August 26. Given past history though, who really knows?

--
 | Andrew Dowswell     | "...They bring me numbness in their bright needles, |