runform for windows & mouse???

From: John Hawkins <johnh_at_nnshh127.uucp>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1993 23:51:31 GMT

I would be interested in going to client server on my dos - windows platforms, if I could get my #$%_at_@# ;) mouse to work with the forms. To heighten my disgruntled dismeanor, was the realization that I could not resize my form after display, it is either all there or an icon...hmmm really windows compliant i guess.... whine snivel sigh Makes me want to stick with tn -- although costly in packets, I can do rudimentary windows stuff.

If anyone would be so kind as to suggest an alternative, etc...(although I paid for oracle tools so I'm sticking with them)

I have heard rumors of some to code to incorporate mouse usage with oracle dos tools ver 6.0 of the database ver 3.0 of forms for the pc.

I would be grateful.

thanks, john hawkins
PS please reply to nvjhh01_at_nt.com or post here

--
John Hawkins       | #define disclaim(x) x disclaim(printf('I didn't say it'););
Northern Telecom   | Voice: 615-734-4468