Reportwriter Troubles

From: Brenda Smadu <bsmadu_at_dres.dnd.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1993 23:30:46 GMT

I recently upgraded our Sun Sparcser 4/470 (SunOS 4.1.3) from Oracle RDBMS 6.0.36.4.1 to version 7.0.13.1.0.
The upgrade went relatively well with one small exception, reports created in sqlrep and spooled using runrep no longer run. It looks like they are running at first since the screen goes blank and 'working' appears in the lower right hand corner. Problem is it just stays like this until you break out of the process with a ^C. It's as if it encounters the runrep command and dies. Has anyone else had this problem? Did I miss performing some function?

NOTE: SQL*Reportwriter was updated from V1.1.14.3.1 to V1.1.14.8.1, and I reloaded all the reports into reportwriters tables.

Thanx in Advance Received on Tue Aug 31 1993 - 01:30:46 CEST

Original text of this message