Client/Server Tool Watch, Hurwitz Consulting Group

From: Dennis Moore <dbmoore_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1993 19:39:23 GMT

As many of you move into the world of client/server development, there have been many questions on this forum regarding information sources. One out there specifically devoted to this issue is the Client/Server Tool Watch newsletter published by Hurwitz Consulting. Generally, the newsletter covers one major tool each month, as well as including several articles related to the real issues of implementation in a client/server environment. I am not affiliated in any way with Hurwitz or this newsletter, but I recommend it highly. If you are interested, here are the details:

Subscriptions start at US$295 per year
The phone number there is US+617-965-7691 The fax number there is US+617-969-7901
The address is Client/Server Tool Watch, Hurwitz Consulting Group,

        580 Washington Street, Newton, MA, 02158, USA

Thanks, and I hope this is useful ...

  • Dennis Moore, my own opinions, etcetcetc