Re: Anyone going to IOUG in Orlando ?

From: Andrew Finkenstadt <andy_at_vistachrome.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1993 03:31:47 GMT

holowcza_at_andromeda.rutgers.edu (Richard D Holowczak) writes:
>Hi folks! Anyone going to the IOUG meeting in Orlando
>at the end of September ? Just curious .

The jury is still out on whether our company will send anyone. Probably not at this point... which is unfortunate as I see this one as being one of the most important for Oracle7 Case5.1, and Forms4 information ever -- the direction our company should take.

I've been to the two prior ones in Miami and San Francisco. They were well worth the money spent.

--
Andrew Finkenstadt  |  andy_at_{homes.com,vistachrome.com,genie.geis.com}
Systems Analyst     |  Vista-Chrome, Homes & Land Publishing Corporation
                    |  1600 Capital Circle SW, Tallahassee Florida 32310
+1 904-575-0189     |  GEnie Postmaster, Unix & Internet RoundTables Sysop