*USER IDS IN PL/SQL (vsn 7)*

From: Anthony Berglas <berglas_at_cs.uq.oz.au>
Date: 30 Aug 93 02:43:57 GMT

If I write a procedure and store it in the database, and let someone else execute it, under whose priviledges is it run theirs or mine or both? Do I get a choice --- is there the equivielent of a Unix sticky bit that would let me write some routines execute under theirs and others under mine?

Likewise, what about triggers? I understand that they normally execute under the priveledges of the table, but can I enable third parties to create triggers on my table that only execute with their priveledges etc.?

Thanks,

--
Anthony Berglas
Rm 503, Computer Science, Uni of Qld, 4072, Australia.