QUESTION about SQL*NET for windows

From: Stephen Schow <sjs_at_netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1993 19:56:05 GMT

Does anyone know which TCP drivers are needed or work with SQL*NET? I am just getting into Windows and so I'm a bit ignorant. I also want to use those TCP drivers with other products. For example, I would like to try qvtnet or some other term emulator that will work with the same TCP drivers.

Thanks in advance

Steve Schow | But you don't have to use the claw, if you sjs_at_netcom.com | pick the pear with the big paw paw...... (415) 354-4908 | Have I given you a clue......? | - Baloo the Bear