Q:ORACLE frontend/backend documentation

From: Peter de Roo <roo_at_ptt-iat.uucp>
Date: 20 Aug 1993 11:23:59 +0200

Hello,

At the moment I'm involved in a project which investigates the way one should configure a client/server situation with ORACLE, where the client will be a PC and the server will be a VAX/VMS system.

Is there anyone who can tell me something about this ?? Does somebody knows if there are books or some other documentation about this subject ?

Thanks in advance,

| P T T | T e l e c o m     |           PTT Telecom
|       |                   |           I&A T
|     +-+    o  o  o  o  o  |           9700 AD  GRONINGEN
+--||||                                 The Netherlands

                                        E-mail : roo%ptt-iat_at_nluug.nl