Interface Builder for Oracle with remote control feature ?!

From: Olaf Schlueter <olaf_at_mdc.netuse.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1993 07:14:34 GMT

The FAQ is very short about third party interface builders for Oracle. We are looking for Software which runs on Unix (OpenLook/Sun) and MS Windows, It should have a feature, which is (at least it is reported) in Ingres 4GL: a kind of remote execution call. We need a solution which let us develop a User Interface parallel on SUN and MS Windows, and optionally let the SUN Interface remote control the PC Client.

--
Olaf Schlüter, System Administrator, Olaf.Schlueter_at_mdc.netuse.de
Medical Diagnostic Computing GmbH, Düppelstr. 71, 24105 Kiel, Germany,