V6.0.37 on Solaris 2.2

From: Curt Soderberg <csoderbe_at_garond.cray.com>
Date: 18 Aug 93 16:19:39 CDT

We are having trouble getting Oracle to come up after the installation. Oracle says it can't attach the SGA when doing the start nomount. We are running Oracle 6.0.37 under Solaris 2.2 on a SparcCenter 2000. If anyone else has this up and running we'd like to get a copy of your shared memory and semaphore parameters in the /etc/system file or any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Curt

Curt Soderberg            Cray Research, Inc.
Oracle DBA                655E Lone Oak Drive
csoderbe_at_cray.com         Eagan, MN 55121