Efficiency tools ?

From: Graham J Bricknell <gjb_at_zoo.bt.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 93 10:30:12 GMT

We are currently reconsidering the overall efficiency of our application with respect to such things as the number of queries etc in an attempt to reduce network traffic. Obviously there will be 'hot-spots' in any application. What I am wondering is whether anyone has heard of, or had experience with, any tools that will take a look at what we have and give us some hints on efficiency improvements. I would be particularly interested in anything that can cope with reportwriter modules as well as forms (v3).

 Thanks in advance. Received on Mon Aug 16 1993 - 12:30:12 CEST

Original text of this message