Re: Announcing new FTP-site for Oracle stuff

From: Jean-Marc Boivin <rva_at_132.203.6.11>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1993 16:12:00 GMT

In Article <1993Aug10.161356.10216_at_arbi.Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE> "Andreas.Bartelt_at_arbi.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de (Andreas Bartelt)" says:
> ftp.Uni-Oldenburg.DE:pub/unix/oracle has just started as a new and
> independent FTP-site for Oracle related stuff.
> [ ftp 134.106.40.9 ]
>
> For now you can find the actual FAQ's, dbperl and a small collection
> of SQL procedures and tools (thanx to David Bath), but feel free to upload
> your own useful tools and scripts.
>
> Any hints and suggestions are welcome.
>
> Here is the initial structure and contents of the archive:

I tried to reach this site with uid anonymous, but i only get a empty directory after connexion. Please help.
Thanks

Jean-Marc Boivin
University Laval
Quebec, Canada
phone: (418)656 3632 Mail: jmboivin_at_cti.ulaval.ca