Re: sqlloader help

From: <fgreene_at_hayes.com>
Date: 13 Aug 93 10:51:00 EDT

In article <1cq002KA4dXn01_at_JUTS.ccc.amdahl.com>, tjw00_at_zombie.uucp (Tom Wye) writes:
> help!!!! sqlloader question
>
> fair warning my knowledge of sqlloader is limited..
> I've done simple loads with it, but I am unsure how to
> handle this or if it can handle this.

etc ....

you can manipulate SQL*Loader to do what you want, but the more practical solution is to copy the source data into a default Oracle table that looks just like the source information and then, using PL/SQL, extract the information you need into the final tables. Received on Fri Aug 13 1993 - 16:51:00 CEST

Original text of this message