Information on CALS/CITIS

From: Uttam Sengupta <sengupta_at_enuxsa.eas.asu.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1993 03:01:33 GMT

Hello netters:

        I am trying to find more information about CALS (Computer Aided Logistics and Supplies) a DOD effort in determining information exchange standards between various DBMS. In particular, there is something called CITIS or Contractor Integrated Technical Information Service.

        Please respond to be me via e-mail as I rarely read these newsgroups.

Thanks in advance.
-Uttam (sengupta_at_enuxsa.eas.asu.edu)

--

Uttam Sengupta                          Dept. of Computer Science and Engg
(602) 965-2735                                    Arizona State University