.BAT files & PL/SQL & variables

From: Claude Allard <callard_at_vnet.IBM.COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 93 10:20:56 EDT

I am looking for help or suggestions with the following:

I have a .BAT file which calls a SQL PLUS & PL/SQL script. The script does some processing against each row of a table and then exits. I need to do some additional processing in the .BAT file depending on 0 or >0 rows meeting a condition in the script. In other words I want to pass a return code back to the .BAT file from the script.

Is this possible? How? I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Claude Allard Toronto, Ontario Received on Tue Aug 10 1993 - 16:20:56 CEST

Original text of this message