Pro*C problem.

From: Edward P.C. Yuen <h9112654_at_hkusub>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1993 09:30:28 GMT

Hi all,

        I am currently developing a database application using Pro*C 1.3, Microsoft C 6.0 and Oracle 6.0 for PC, and connect to a database in Sun Server. I ran into a problem that the library in protected mode does not contain the functions like _settextposition and _clearscreen. As they are absent, I tried to write them myself using interrupts. May be due to my poor knowledge in protected mode programming, it always gives me error messages of protection exception.

        Can anyone out there point me the right direction in solving the problem?

	Suggestion can be e-mail to the address : h9112654_at_hkusub.hku.hk
	Thanx in advance.

Best wishes,
	Edward Yuen
	University of Hong Kong