Re: ENTER_QUERY (other than page 1) v3.0

From: Dave Mausner <dlm_at_dlogics.dlogics.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1993 11:39:23

In article <1993Aug2.215756.10571_at_news.unomaha.edu> moswald_at_cwis.unomaha.edu (Mike Oswald) writes:

> moswald_at_cwis.unomaha.edu writes:
> > Has anyone resolved the problem of trying to enter_query for fields that
> > may exist on page 2,3,4, etc...?
> What I would like to see is the ability to go to page 2 with out having to
> hit an additional key or keys.

You can declare fields to have no query permission, hence at enter-query time they will be bypassed when next-field is entered. if the first queriable field is on page 1 and the next queriable field is on page 2 then the form will jump to that page as you requested. if all fields between page 1 and page N are queriable, what else can you expect but that the form will try to visit them all during enter-query?

--
Dave Mausner / Sr Consultant / Datalogics division of Frame Technology Inc
441 W Huron / Chicago IL 60610 / +1-312-266-4450 / "Just show me the code"