Re: Anyone runs V7 in production?

From: Joel Fedorko <jfedorko_at_ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1993 14:49:06 GMT

At least 2 of our Fortune 500 clients are currently running V7 in production. The one that I'm at has been running 7 in test for over a year and in production for over a month. The only reason they didn't go production with 7 earlier was the need for disk to keep v6 production "hot" in case there were any major problems with 7 in production.

--
Joel Fedorko                                Remember Bit Hopper,
Sr. Consultant                      You must become one with the machine.