ORACLE SQL Browser, Applix's ARCADE

From: robert.e.o'brien <reo_at_cbnews.cb.att.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1993 02:26:54 GMT

We are looking for a SQL interface (database browser) to an ORACLE database. In particular, we are considering Applix's ARCADE since we are using their Aster*x product. I am looking for impressions on how well these sytems work. Do they speed up the work of an expert user or can they be used by mere mortals for large, complex databases? We would especially be interested in any experience with ARCADE. We are looking for commercial grade products. Tx.

Bob O'Brien Received on Wed Jul 28 1993 - 04:26:54 CEST

Original text of this message