Re: ANyone use Oraperl a LOT

From: Jim Kramer <kramer_at_ash.sps.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1993 23:28:07 GMT

Hello Steve,

     I use OraPerl for ALL of our "batch" jobs including mission critical stuff. I think it's a much better language than Pro*C and LOTS easier to use. The only thing I don't do is (Motif) user interface. But I have heard tell of people calling C or C++ routines which handle the interface from a Perl (OraPerl) script with great success.

     My advice is "Use IT"! It's a great language.

kramer_at_cs1.sps.mot.com                   |        From there to here,
Jim Kramer                               |        from here to there,
Motorola Compound Semiconductor - 1      |        funny things
2100 E. Elliot Rd.  M/D EL609            |        are everywhere.
Tempe, Arizona  85284  USA               |