Re: V2.3 -> V3 Trigger conversionex

From: <bamon_at_ocvaxc.cc.oberlin.edu>
Date: 27 Jul 93 14:10:52 EDT

In article <1993Jul27.130711.17959_at_zoo.bt.co.uk>, gjb_at_zoo.bt.co.uk (Graham J Bricknell) writes:

> Since I have been informed that version four of SQL*Forms will not support
>version two point three triggers some of our application will need
>converting. Now I would rather avoid having to do this manually since the
>amount of work would not be trivial and some problems are bound to be
>introduced thus upsetting our customers. Could anyone tell me whether tools
>exist that will automate this conversion process or whether any companies
>provide such a conversion service. I am primarily interested in companies
>operating in the UK though I will not be restricted by this if necessary.

Hmmm. Somebody went to a lot of trouble for nothing, then, setting up the v2.3 trigger stuff in v4 of forms. I've seen it. I haven't tried it, but I assume it works. Where'd you hear that it wouldn't be supported?

Jennifer Amon
bamon_at_ocvaxc.cc.oberlin.edu Received on Tue Jul 27 1993 - 20:10:52 CEST

Original text of this message