Solution recipes

From: Larry W. Virden <lwv26_at_cas.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1993 14:41:37 GMT

I am wondering if anyone is aware of a 'recipe' approach to Oracle / SQL / Whatever...

That is to say, an accumulation of solutions to common problems.

Say I have a situation where I want to combine values from two tables into a third. The relation ship is a one to many. The recipe book might have a clue as to how to use sql to achieve this.

Another entry might be on the topic of how to select all entries which have 2 or more occurances in a particular column.

Various simple to complex general solutions to problems would be available as idea generators for folks trying to solve problems.

--

:s
:s Larry W. Virden INET: lvirden_at_cas.org