SQL*Forms v3, Procedures

From: Mike Oswald <moswald_at_cwis.unomaha.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1993 15:33:35 GMT

We may have already touched on this subject so bare with me:

What I need to do is pass a field_name to a procedure/function that will be used by more than one trigger. If the KEY-ENTER fires I want that field_name to be passed to something like:

		declare
		  cursor CNV_CUR is
		    SELECT <blah>
		      FROM <tablename> a
		     WHERE :<field_name> = a.<column_data> ;
		begin
		  <etc>
		end ;

If someone has already doing this please post your solution. I would rather reuse code than to have duplicate copies of the same trigger code in my FoRM. Eventually I will be referencing this code in all of the appropriate FoRMs.

Thanks. Received on Tue Jul 27 1993 - 17:33:35 CEST

Original text of this message