Need help with ReportWriter

From: Ranadeva Peries <rana_at_cs.uwa.oz.au>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1993 06:22:25 GMT

 Dear Oracle experts,

 I am undertaking a Oracle project which involves printing  many reports on *Prr-Printed* stationary.

 I would like to know from people whoc have had any experience  in this area, how easy of difficult the task is. The reports  include form-letter types, and table type reports.

 How difficult is it to format text to be printed at the  pre specified locations - are there any other tools (3rd party)  that may be used for this purpose.

 Thanks in advance for your help.

 Please mail your replies to the following address:

 Ranadeva Peries (Rana)               |  Internet:  rana_at_cs.uwa.oz.au
 Department of Computer Science       |
 The University of Western Australia  |
 Nedlands 6009,                       | Tel: +61-9-3802231
 W. Australia.                        | FAX: +61-9-3801089