ANyone use Oraperl a LOT

From: Stephen Schow <sjs_at_netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1993 18:44:07 GMT

I would like feedback from people who use Oraperl for "IMPORTANT" company systems and projects. Do you use it? I know its just fine for one time jobs and short term jobs. But what about for long term...long standing projects. For example, if I need to use something like Oraperl or PL/SQL to implement a report that will be used for several years. What do you think of that? The hardware that this report is running on may very well change within that time. The OS may be upgraded, etc..

Oraperl clearly has some features that would really help me out for this project, but I am a little scared to use it for a project like this.

Comments?

Steve Schow | But you don't have to use the claw, if you sjs_at_netcom.com | pick the pear with the big paw paw...... (415) 354-4908 | Have I given you a clue......? | - Baloo the Bear