Re: How skip 2 pages, or print specific text, o

From: David Crowson <zdxc0d_at_amoco.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1993 03:53:37 CDT

In article 220793104736_at_dcoxmac.nswc.navy.mil, dcox_at_relay.nswc.navy.mil (David Cox) writes:
>Using SQL*Plus: Version 3.0.6.5.1, how can I get my BREAK to
>skip two pages? You can skip n lines but only one page. I tried
>to add an extra clause to the BREAK command to skip page on
>the same field, which didn't work. Any ideas?

Try

BREAK ON Field_name PAGE 2

That usually works for me

---

*  David Crowson        *  "It's a small world but a damn big planet!"      *
*  DBA (Oracle V4,5,6,7)* The views expressed here are of my own volition   *
*  Amoco Exploration    * and do not necessarily represent that of my       *
*  (UK) Ltd             * employers , nor are these views worth the paper   *
*  Ealing, London       * upon which they are written, nor do I make much   *
*  dcrowson_at_amoco.com   * sense to anyone including myself.                 *