ORACLE Audit Reports

From: Ron Olshavsky <rono_at_clark.net>
Date: 23 Jul 1993 17:35:25 GMT

Hey All!

   Does anyone use the Audit functions in ORACLE? I have a requirement to provide such things as Who is using the system and When, What functions they use, data/time stamps of data change and other such info.

    After looking in the DBA guide, it seems that ORACLE's own auditing process is perfect. Is anyone using this, and if so, can you tell me the type ov overhead it causes, and if you have any type of scripts/reports written to go against the views?

Thanks for any info
Ron

rono_at_clark.net Received on Fri Jul 23 1993 - 19:35:25 CEST

Original text of this message