ORACA

From: Rudy Zulkarnain <ucrudy_at_socrates.umd.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1993 18:29:11 GMT

Hi everyone..

I like to thanks you all for giving me the answer to my question. But I have another one...

I like to access the latest SQL statement that was executed by ORACLE in PROC*C. I understand I can use the communication area ORACA to access the first 70 characters of the SQL statement. And I can use SQLDA to access the parse error offset. Now, how can I get the rest?
I mean if my SQL statment is 1000 characters long.. can I view it?

If ORACLE assumes that I do have the SQL statement then for every SQL statement I need to store it into a variable which I am trying to avoid for < 100 characters SQL statement.

Well, my main objective is to print a pointer pointing to the SQL statement where oracle detect an error while parsing it.

Thanks in advance again,

Rudy Received on Mon Jul 19 1993 - 20:29:11 CEST

Original text of this message