Language/Territory parameter

From: Keith Everitt <kfe_at_sni.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1993 12:14:28 GMT

This may well be a FAQ but...

Before I commence starting and stopping my v6 database and trying out all the options, does anyone out there have a list of the various territory options of the language parameter with the week and day numbering schemes they each use?

I know that the default is america (wouldn't it have to be!) and that this gives 'non-iso' week numbering and Sunday as the first day of the week. I'm after a territory that will give me iso week numbering with Sunday as the first day of the week.

Any help much appreciated!

--
Keith Everitt                               Telephone: +44 344 850873
D9 Consultancy Group                        Facsimile: +44 344 850556