SQL*Menu Calling Forms

From: Ron Olshavsky <rono_at_clark.net>
Date: 14 Jul 1993 15:42:22 GMT

Can anyone suggest the best way to have SQL*Menu to call a form?

Im trying to get a form with a default menu used as a sort of a Desktop where other forms are called from the pull down menus.

One of the major problems I've run into and havent found a way around is when the called form (which has its own default menu) returns, the calling form returns, but with no menu. I have to do an Alt-F1 to bring back the menu, and users have said that is un-acceptable.

Any thoughts/suggestions greatly apprecitated either here on E-mail.

Thanks
Ron Olshavsky
rono_at_clark.net Received on Wed Jul 14 1993 - 17:42:22 CEST

Original text of this message