Evalution of Power Builder and SQL Windows

From: Saimun Julia <saimun_at_ncb.gov.sg>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1993 12:48:32 GMT

Hi! Currently I am trying to evaluate the above 2 software.

My requirement will be
1. Connect to Oracle server. Currently it's running on Banyan Vines v 4.1(5)

   The might be a possibility to change the server to a different machine, but    what OS to be used is not known yet. (One possibility might be AIX). 2. Connect to DB2 running on IBM MVS/ESA. 3. Access dBase 4 database (not compulsory)

Any info, tips, or comments will be appreciated.

Please email me at saimun_at_ncb.gov.sg

Thanks

| Saimun Julia |
| Analyst Programmer/Oracle DBA Phone : 5309892 |
| National Computer Board Fax : 5309911 |
| Judiciary CISD Email : saimun_at_ncb.gov.sg |
| Singapore |