RS/Magazine article on "IBM's Database Agenda"

From: John OBrien <RAID7_at_world.std.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1993 19:05:30 GMT

There's a rather interesting article in the July issue of RS/Magazine which is entitled "IBM's Database Agenda." It describes what IBM is doing in the AIX area regarding DBs like Oracle and Sybase, where they have special marketing arrangements. We monitor this sort of thing rather closely because of our focus on large databases. We have extra copies of this issue, if anyone needs one.

John O'Brien                Tel. 603-880-3005
Storage Computer Corp.      Fax. 603-889-7232
11 Riverside Street
Nashua, NH 03062            European headquarters: Wiesbaden, Germany
United States               Tel. 49 611 30 82 30 6