Skills Database

From: Mr. Matteo diTommaso <ditommm_at_aa.wl.com>
Date: 9 Jul 93 09:13:58 -0500

From: ditommm_at_aa.wl.com (Mr. Matteo diTommaso) Newsgroups: comp.databases
Subject: Skills Database

I would like a database to track people's skills and responsibilities. The database would keep track of both CV information (specific skills, education, job experience...) and daily job responsibility information (i.e.: Joe fixes all problems with finance departments PC's). The job responsibilities information could be used to route calls to a 1-800 number or from a Help Desk.

Does anyone know of a commercial product that does this? or have a datamodel for such a system? or experience trying to develop such a system?

I would appreciate any comments or advice. Please mail directly to ditommm_at_aa.wl.com.

Thanks.

--

| Matteo diTommaso (ditommm_at_aa.wl.com) | /| |
| | \'o.O' This space for rent. |