HELP NEEDED: SQLFORMS 3.0 under VMS

From: Ronin <WALDER_at_rzmain.rz.uni-ulm.de>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1993 08:39:30 GMT

Hi,

I'm posting this for a friend due to a bug-full configuration on his machine... ;-)

Please send mail to: graeter_at_beate.rz.fh-ulm.de

Greetings from Germany... Matthias

  • cut here *****************************

Hello

we have 2 problems with Oracle-SQLForms 3.0 (MicroVax II, VMS V5.4):

first problem:

		we need a lot of information to write userexits
		under Fortran V5.2...
		Is there a template for this problem or any other kind of
		instructions for creating such statements available?
second problem
		we have some trouble with our keypad; especially we are
		looking for the ESC-key. We can't get ESC-sequences
		in SQL-runforms.

Is there anyone who can give us an idea for our problems? Thanks for your help! Received on Mon Jul 05 1993 - 10:39:30 CEST

Original text of this message