HELP on 123PREP created TABLES:

From: Gabriel Bogale Senay <gsenay_at_magnus.acs.ohio-state.EDU>
Date: 2 Jul 1993 13:38:11 -0400

When I am using 123PREP to load *.wk1 files directly with out going to SQLLOAD, sometimes it creates some strange tables similar but different names which I do not want at all.

The big problem is I can not drop this tables. Can any body help me find a way to drop this tables? The message I receive in trying to drop is: "USER DOES NOT EXIST", although I am using the SYSTEM/SYS.

The tables are identified by *.dat; where * is more or less the table I want to load to.

I would appreciate your help.

Please send me e_mail at: gsenay_at_magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu

Thank you. Received on Fri Jul 02 1993 - 19:38:11 CEST

Original text of this message