Motif Forms 3.0 anomaly

From: Brian J. Gelly <bjgelly_at_iccgcc.decnet.ab.com>
Date: 2 Jul 93 12:12:32 EST

I've experienced a Forms anomaly that I can't quite explain, and have had no responses from Oracle support,.. so I thought I would try here:

I'm running Forms 3.0 (Motif) on an HP-9000 715/50 running HP-UX 9.0.1 against a V6 database. I notice that when I declare my form as a "pop-up", I loose my flashing cursor. I've experienced this on every single form I've created. Additionally (and even more bizarre), on my one CHAR field in the form, I experience an additional echo of the first character typed in that field, only on the initial entry in this field. It doesn't repeat itself after I enter something in the field, and return to it.

Has anyone experienced this? If so, let me know how you got it corrected?

Thanks

--
                   Brian J. Gelly -- Cleveland, Ohio
bjgelly_at_iccgcc.decnet.ab.com               bu921_at_Cleveland.Freenet.Edu