Re: V6 Vs V7

From: Suzanne Irvine <suzannei_at_nsa.bt.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1993 08:13:09 GMT

Hi,

With regards to my earlier article, where I wrote

> We are currently using Oracle V6.0.33.1.1 at the moment and considering
> a possible upgrade to V7. Could someome please post/email any comments
> on upgrading problems, workrounds and benefits.

I never explained that we are running on a sparc 10 under SUN OS 4.1.3. Many thanks to jcreight_at_us.oracle.com for pointing this out to me.

Regards,
Suzie

---
* Suzanne Irvine                 E-mail: suzannei_at_nsa.bt.co.uk               *
* Network Services Agency        Tel: +44 (0)463-244506                      *
* Bridge House                   Tel: +44 (0)463-713888 ext 127              *
* 20, Bridge Street              Fax: +44 (0)463-713889                      *
* Inverness                                                                  *
* IV1 1QR                                                                    *