Oracle Report 2.0

From: Jean-Marc Debaud <debaud_at_cc.gatech.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1993 13:51:00 GMT

I would like to ask if anyone out there has any experience with this new product ? Namely how stable is it now on the windows platform ? Does its scope of possibilities outperform R&R reportwriter or even other windows based reportwriters ?

Does it comes bunddled with ORacle Tool and DB package along with form 4.0 now ?

How do they store the specification of a report, namely can we still modify that spec file outside the program ? (This within the framework of a program generator).

	Jean-Marc DeBaud
	debaud_at_cc.gatech.edu