Oracle C libraries on VAX/VMS

From: Kuan <kuan_at_netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1993 13:57:40 GMT

I am writing C/Pro*C/OCI codes based on AOL (Application Object Library) and SQL*ReportWriter APIs (Application Programming Interface). Oracle DOES NOT have any examples on VAX/VMS showing the libraries that need to be linked. At least, on our machine. If you have this experience before, please let me know. Many thanks in advance.

My Name:    Kuan, Yihpyng
Born:       Taichung, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Work Phone: 415-688-6774
Company:    Failure Analysis Associates, Inc.
            149 Commonwealth Drive, P.O. Box 3015
            Menlo Park, CA 94025
My Philosophy:
            Where there is a will, there is a way!