MSQLFORMS30 experience anyone?

From: Riaan de Jager <a2824ag_at_sunmanager.LRZ-Muenchen.DE>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1993 08:53:08 GMT

Hi there.

We have an application running in SQLFORMS3 and we are considering the possibility of putting it over into the Motif version. Does anyone have positive experience with MSQLFORMS?

Is it possible to redefine key definitions? We would like to keep the keys the same as much as possible ( we redefine just aboout everything - a lot of keys for instance to bring up a new block or to for instance start a background application). What bothers me is that the keys are shown in the menus at the top and to me it feels as if this might not be very flexible. F5 for instance in ou app. means something else, and I wonder if I can change the menu option's text?

Also, there is not much documentation on the M forms. Can one get anything anywhere.

Much appreciated,
Riaan.

riaan.dejager_at_lrz-muenchen.de Received on Fri Jun 25 1993 - 10:53:08 CEST

Original text of this message