Help a USENETles friend: question on cooperative databases

From: Rafael & <santos_at_mickey.ai.kyutech.ac.jp>
Date: 23 Jun 93 12:44:38

Hello all,
Sorry if this is crossposted to the wrong newsgroups.

A USENETless friend is trying to get some information on:

  • cooperative databases
  • cooperative interfaces
  • anything related.

If any of these newsgroups have discussion on that topics, let me know. Listservers, FTP sites with info, FAQs, books, any information is welcome.

Please answer by e-mail,

Thanks a lot in advance,

Rafael.

Rafael is santos_at_mickey.ai.kyutech.ac.jp
I hate this business. If I didn't hate getting up in the morning more, I'd
chuck it all in and get a proper job tomorrow. - John Constantine