Re: Pro*REXX Documentation

From: Mike Oswald <moswald_at_cwis.unomaha.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1993 16:25:19 GMT

S.Cunnane . writes:
> Would anyone know where I could lay my hands on a "soft" copy of the Pro*REXX
> user guide (for VM) ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Shane Cunnane.

If you don't have a copy their maybe a copyright problem. I know that we were charged for the xeroxed copies of our documentation ... yup ... they never did put it in book form (as far as I know). So, if you don't have a copy I might be able to scan the pages in *but* again we would have to check the copyright. Since our copies are xeroxed I think paying $30+/copy is a crime. (the $30 figure comes a poor memory but it may have been as high as $60).

Mike. Received on Wed Jun 16 1993 - 18:25:19 CEST

Original text of this message