SQL*Net trace or monitor

From: <D1CAMERO_at_bcsc02.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 93 10:50:36 PDT

We are looking for a tool which will trace traffic on SQL*Net. We have experienced large amounts of data transfer between client and server and we would like to know what is going on.

We are using SCO/Unix with Oracle 6, Banyan vines, SQL*Net for FTP TCP/IP, Forms3 with DOS clients.

We already have byte counts and timings, we are now after the content and don't want to buy a hardware TP monitor.

Please send your replies to (I will summarize and post) :

Don Cameron
Data Management Branch, BC Ministry of Health 2nd Floor Rotherham, Victoria, B.C., V8W 3C8 (604)356-1425 D1CAMERO_at_bcsc02.gov.bc.ca Received on Mon Jun 14 1993 - 19:50:36 CEST

Original text of this message