Re: Forms 3.0 host() processing

From: Petri Pellinen <ppe_at_niksula.hut.fi>
Date: 11 Jun 93 19:18:25

In article <1993Jun11.115451.21972_at_ee.gatech.edu> flur_at_eecom.gatech.edu (Peter W. Flur) writes:

> and have the message displayed while it executes the host command. I have
> yet to figure out a way that displays the message BEFORE the host command
> is actually executes. I've put bells, multiple messages, etc., but they

Have you tried to use 'synchronize'? It should update the screen instantly.

By the way, has anyone figured out a way to suppress the 'Press any key to return to SQL*Forms' -message that comes on the screen after you execute a host command that does terminal i/o? I would really appreciate any help with this 'nice' feature of SQL*Forms.

--
Petri Pellinen		'Shee, you guys are so unhip it's a wonder
			your bums don't fall off.'